Gauhati University Recruitment for teaching Posts for Professors
Gauhati University Recruitment 2021
GU invites Online Applications from Indian citizens for various teaching posts of Professors, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professors at Gauhati University. For More detailed information, other terms and conditions, and the Online application form for Gauhati University Recruitment 2021 for Teaching posts, please visit the Gauhati University official website: www.Gauhati.ac.in
- The last date of receipt of the filled Offline application is:-03 OCT 2021
- Offline Applications will be received only on the Gauhati University working days.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delay for the Offline Application Form.
Offline Applications are invited at Gauhati University in prescribed format from eligible and Interested Indian Citizens for the following teaching posts under Gauhati University, Assam to be filled up on regular basis in Assam State.
Details of Teaching Positions to be filled up:-
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Posts|
Pay Scale (as per latest UGC revision):
|Pay Scale (as per latest UGC revision Rules):
|Professor at GU (Academic Level-14)||Rs. 1,44,200/- to 2,18,200/
|Associate Professor at GU (Academic Level-13A)||Rs 1,31,400/- to 2,17,100/-
|Assistant Professor at GU (Academic Level-10)||Rs. 57,700/- to 1,82,400/-
The required essential qualification for Gauhati university recruitment 2021, specialization subjects, total no. Of posts and eligibility criteria and other details are given below:
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum Essential Educational Qualification: As per the existing UGC norms (UGC Regulation 2018)
- UGC Regulation (additional) issued in continuation of 2018 Regulation, if any will be applicable.
- Offline Application Form: Prescribed application form may be downloaded from the G.U. official website www.Gauhati.ac.in
- Application Fees & Last date for Apply Offline: Candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/ (in case of SC/ ST/ PWD Rs. 500/-) as Demand Draft in favor of Registrar, Gauhati University Assam payable at SBI Branch, G.U. as an application fee for the post. A completed application in the prescribed form along with necessary enclosures Documents must reach “The Registrar, Gauhati University, Guwahati-781014”, Before Last Date 3rd October 2021.
- The name of the posts & Department must be written on the envelope of the application form.
- In all cases, two copies of application forms with all testimonials (self-attested) need to be submitted.
- Any changes/amendments/updates shall be posted on the University’s official website: www.Gauhati.ac.in Candidates are advised to check the Gauhati University official website for such updates.
- Those who are willing to apply for more than one post must submit a separate application form with separate application fees.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST(PST(HYOBC/EWS/PWD category should submit a prescribed certificate as per the pro forma of the Government of Assam.
- For candidates who will be applying for the post of Professor/ Associate Professor filling up the 1QAC format is mandatory to be attached with the application form failing which such application(s) will be rejected.
- Those in employment should submit their application through the proper channel or submit the NOC from the concerned authority along with the application. This is mandatory failing which they will not be called for an interview if eligible.
- Mere fulfillment of qualification will not entitle an applicant for inviting to the interview. In case of a large number of applicants against one post, the University reserves the right for shortlisting of applicants to be called for an interview, even if eligible and shortlisted.
- The reservation policy of the University will be applicable.
- The University reserves the right to revise/reschedule/cancel/suspend/withdraw the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the University shall be final and no appeal in this regard shall be entertained.
- The University reserves the right to change the number and nature of posts/vacancies in case of any discrepancy without assigning any reason.